Dash Kits Metra Double Din

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cochino12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am an audio dealer and ordered through metra last week, they told me they were out of stock nothing will ship til next week. Hopefully the company you ordered from had them in house. I'm pretty anxious haha

Last edited:

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Supposedly it comes with the stereo mounts too, they told me that, is that correct?

cochino12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ordered them separate just to be sure I got everything. The part numbers are different.

mackguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, I was just complaining to my wife about this last night that GM had to use a 1.5DIN so there's nothing good to replace it with..

So it looks like with this kit you just trim a bit of the bezel and a bit of the cavity and GTG?

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
This is supposed to be made for a double din, hopefully no trimming. Maybe a little in the cavity but the bezel should be correct.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
deadbeat, i think he was referring to the fit your own kit.

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
Definitely keeping an eye on this. I still like the fact that The Detail SS's kit is made with steel to better support the weight of the double DIN radio but if this is put together well I just might get this instead of The Detail SS's kit and take my new Pioneer DIN radio out of my Yukon and put it in my Jeep and get a high up Pioneer double DIN for the Yukon.

mackguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score