Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't worry, I went out and enjoyed it for you
You must be registered for see images attach

Pretty sure my front diff is low on oil, gonna have to address that sometime this week; apparently there's another round that could hit next weekend.
Don't worry, I went out and enjoyed it for you

Pretty sure my front diff is low on oil, gonna have to address that sometime this week; apparently there's another round that could hit next weekend.
That is not snow, my dog can produce more dandruff per surface area. All Fun , Just Kidding. Address that Diff. I am not a Gore snake oil salesman.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is not snow, my dog can produce more dandruff per surface area. All Fun , Just Kidding. Address that Diff. I am not a Gore snake oil salesman.
This dusting is definitely a far calling from what I used to see in Iowa; but I was just a kid back then. Hell, we'd have snow like that at the tail end of November!
Moved down to NC almost 12 years ago now, and I'm ashamed to admit it, I've gone soft when it comes to cold weather

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
This dusting is definitely a far calling from what I used to see in Iowa; but I was just a kid back then. Hell, we'd have snow like that at the tail end of November!
Moved down to NC almost 12 years ago now, and I'm ashamed to admit it, I've gone soft when it comes to cold weather
Were you north of Highway 20 or south of it? Friend of mine says that's the division between "really cold" and "Arctic cold". He grew up in Dallas in the 50s and early 60s, moved to Iowa after college and currently is near Cedar Rapids (but has lived in several towns up there).

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Were you north of Highway 20 or south of it? Friend of mine says that's the division between "really cold" and "Arctic cold". He grew up in Dallas in the 50s and early 60s, moved to Iowa after college and currently is near Cedar Rapids (but has lived in several towns up there).
I grew up in a little town about 30-45 minutes west of Des Moines in West Central Iowa; kind of the halfway point between Des Moines and Council Bluffs, I would put it in the "really cold" category for that region

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Today was very productive as far as seeing 400s. Actually there were a few more, but they were too hard to shoot ( or too fast!). First one is a nice two tone Burb, at the Meyer Park Walmart this morning.
The 90s painted sportside is at a parts store on Wayside, I think its person works at that store, because it's always parked in the same spot, backed in.
The red one was sighted at the East Freeway Walmart, very sharp with square body rallyes and trim rings,and 400 caps.
Last truck is a square, but a nice one I saw at lunch. Saw an even nicer square body truck on the way over to the east side, but he wouldn't slow down long enough for me to shoot it!

Attachments

• IMG_20220118_122207.jpg
    IMG_20220118_122207.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20220118_145521.jpg
    IMG_20220118_145521.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20220118_152707.jpg
    IMG_20220118_152707.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20220118_125151.jpg
    IMG_20220118_125151.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 9

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Went to Myrtle Beach for our grand daughter's birthday, and was a good excuse to go camping. Even with the freezing rain Friday night, we had a good time.

Before everything had icicles on it...