Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Friday evening dinner with my American cars club call ed WEST CUSTOM ITALY . In USA you have italian restaurants , but in Italy we have American restaurants

You must be registered for see images attach

I live by the dot on the i in diner.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many years was a crew cab short bed/box available in the 400 series trucks? Seen a couple lately and thought they must be rare..... haven't ever seen many. I kinda thought that style didn't start until the 800 series trucks. Thanks!
Definitely 2000, possibly some 99's. All 2500 or 3500. They were using leftover stock after the 800 changeover.
Centurion made some 1500s through the years, but never ccsb from the factory.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
This is part of why the Burb can't be any lower just yet.....just barely clears the sidewalk,and this parking lot is not big enough for actual full size vehicles so we must park like this to be able to have nobody hit the truck..... it's a nice grocery store in midtown Houston.
Same place I saw that Ford a few weeks ago. Have work to do while my brother is at his job,and the best time to come because they are only a few blocks apart.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Pull the airdam.... problem solved:Moon:
True that! If I find tow hooks, I'll have to change it anyway. It's a little cracked from our adventures in curbing back in December, but in good shape otherwise. I have to jack the truck up to get under it for anything anyhow.
Someday if it lasts long enough, it'll get lowered, cause I love the look.