Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
It’s still winter so it’s to be expected or at least it should be expected but more n more winters are not winter up here in MI which does have a negative impact on everything environment animals and people!! Plus it’s VITAL for western states that depend on mountain snow for their water supply!! Now people forget how to drive in it and any little amount is like Armageddon coming!! Lol

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Catches from the last few days..... mostly caught on the road so that's why the pics are a lil blurry. The Burb has melty pillar emblems like mine; I've seen a few others that happened to.
The Texas flag Burb and story is from a Jalopnik question of the day, what's the dumbest thing you've done to/with a car?

Attachments

• IMG_20230307_150920586.jpg
    IMG_20230307_150920586.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20230307_150919922_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230307_150919922_HDR.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20230307_151253817_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230307_151253817_HDR.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20230308_124342266.jpg
    IMG_20230308_124342266.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20230307-103035.png
    Screenshot_20230307-103035.png
    590.4 KB · Views: 21

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Catches from the last few days..... mostly caught on the road so that's why the pics are a lil blurry. The Burb has melty pillar emblems like mine; I've seen a few others that happened to.
The Texas flag Burb and story is from a Jalopnik question of the day, what's the dumbest thing you've done to/with a car?
That teenager quote is exactly right. We used to hit a similar spot in a friend’s 65 New Yorker 413 Max Wedge. You got sick feeling in your stomach like being on a roller coaster while airborne.

Last edited:

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
I was  gonna say not all of us were stupid and did stuff like that as teens. I was a very reasonable and level headed teen, because I had to work, and I knew that if I broke my truck, I wasn't gonna get any help from my family. And  then I remembered that I did that exact thing, in a construction zone, precisely once. Never had a wreck until just a couple years ago, though. I stayed safe, excluding the one time. Hell, my buddies always gave me crap for driving the speed limit on the highway, let alone on country roads. :roflsquared:

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a '78 Mazda GLC, and I discovered a local set of railroad tracks on my way to work that were great for jumping. Hence why I started insisting that all of my kids cars be thick on the ground at Pull-A-Part.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One of my favorite stupid things I did in my 97 Suburban was when I jumped a 4-lane highway.
Not Dukes of Hazzard style; but it felt like it! I was following some friends back from a truck and tractor pull one summer night and my friends got away from me, so with no cell service and being in a foreign area at night I did what any young man would do.
I stomped on it and did my damndest to keep up.
I was coming up to an intersection that crossed over a 4-lane highway, not an interstate but definitely a "major" highway for the area, and with a dip in the road from the crown of the lanes on each side, it made for a perfect situation; I hit the first hump going about 65-70 miles per hour and didn't touch back down until I got to the other side!
Had to get an alignment since the steering was mysteriously funky, at least that's what I told my parents.
You must be registered for see images attach

Welp, turns out that 4wd and mud terrains don’t matter if you don’t know how to drive :facepalm:
Two words: wheel speed.
Love the perp light.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Before or after getting stuck? :rotflmao:

I use the light a lot…
Before, during, and after until you feel like it's safe enough. I know the Kelly Safari's on my truck start to eat when I apply throttle. I've been in similar mud where it's that slick top and chunky bottom that just keeps going, thought I wasn't going to make it but I kicked in 4HI and pinned it, and made it out. Covered my trailer in mud but a small price to pay instead of having to wait for my friend to get home and pull me out with his 3rd Gen Cummins.