Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Got to work the other day and saw this gmt400 in the parking lot. I don't know who owns it or the year but it's a 2500 Cheyenne! I also don't know what powertrain it has. Here it is next to my black K1500:

You must be registered for see images attach
90-93 by the grille and dashboard, but since you can mix and match parts on these trucks almost like Legos....nice looking 6 lug LD 3/4 ton though! Good to see these "old" trucks still getting it done! I saw a 400 pickup the other day, towing a loaded lawn service trailer; couldn't get a picture cause I couldn't keep up with him! There's also a roach coach in central Houston that I've seen, but can't catch.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Leaving the Conroe swap meet, the Burb is just about full and this load just levels it. Lots of toys and some parts, shop manuals, tools and other stuff,and the tables to put them on.
I haven't weighed any of the boxes or totes yet, but it's gotta be close to a half ton altogether, and there's 3 of us in the truck too.
Now that's a loaded burb lol. Is your lt nameplate melting?

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Yup, has been almost as long as we've had this Burb. Where we used to live, the morning sun was always on that side. It often is where we park at the trailer park too. I think maybe it is a cheap aftermarket one, and the other side doesn't have one. Before we got it in 2013, I think it was hit on the left side, because the door sticker is gone and the paint doesn't quite match. The pewter on the left side second door is a little different too; that door is from my other 99 Burb. We still had it when the door got caved in by a Malibu in a Kroger parking lot, and I had to change it out quickly before my dad found out! He was already not in the best health and that wouldn't have helped.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup, has been almost as long as we've had this Burb. Where we used to live, the morning sun was always on that side. It often is where we park at the trailer park too. I think maybe it is a cheap aftermarket one, and the other side doesn't have one. Before we got it in 2013, I think it was hit on the left side, because the door sticker is gone and the paint doesn't quite match. The pewter on the left side second door is a little different too; that door is from my other 99 Burb. We still had it when the door got caved in by a Malibu in a Kroger parking lot, and I had to change it out quickly before my dad found out! He was already not in the best health and that wouldn't have helped.
I see. Jw. I know it gets hot here but didnt realize that hot lol. I've seen some on Amazon. I've been waiting to get new moldings all the way around. Just expensive for good quality...

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some eejit in Bastrop, Texas is trying to give us 400 truck owners a bad reputation....this is a screenshot from KXAN News in Austin. Been a bit of controversy over this guy's Halloween display that does seem to be in poor taste....
I don’t see what’s different about that from every other Halloween decoration. Cool truck minus the primer though.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Last year was actually worse, as far as loaded, because I didn't have the basket to use for stuff. So everything had to go in the Burb! And I came home with more stuff because the guy next to me let me have some parts he didn't want to take home.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
This truck used to be driven regularly, but hasn’t left this yard in about 3-4 years. Don’t know why but its a looker. The bed has been off for almost that long also.

THAT'S a perfect invitation to knock on the door and ask if it's for sale! It's how I've bought 98% of all the vehicles I've owned. Worst that can happen is you find out it's not for sale... well, actually, there was one time I was met at the door with a shotgun. I STILL asked if the station wagon was for sale. They said, "No" and I left w/o any lead injections.

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
THAT'S a perfect invitation to knock on the door and ask if it's for sale! It's how I've bought 98% of all the vehicles I've owned. Worst that can happen is you find out it's not for sale... well, actually, there was one time I was met at the door with a shotgun. I STILL asked if the station wagon was for sale. They said, "No" and I left w/o any lead injections.
It’s been in the back of my mind.