Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I had read there was a police version of the new Tahoe, and I have seen two departments in Houston area that have them. Here's a METRO police unit; the explorer in front is also that agency. There's another '21 Tahoe in front of the Ford from Harris County Constables, not sure what precinct. I think this area is 2 or 3. It's under the shade of the trees by the bus stop, so I can't see it well( this photo was a zoomed and cropped shot from across the street).
METRO police cover the buses and the metro rail commuter trains, and their jurisdiction covers all the counties adjacent to Harris County, since they have transit routes that go into all of them. Houston, Texas is the fourth largest metropolitan area in the US, and we're gaining on Chicago.

Attachments

• IMG_20210926_141839.jpg
    IMG_20210926_141839.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 10

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
It's sort of a truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

The wife and I got back yesterday from vacation. We spent a few days of it, at Windrock Park, in Tennessee. Our dog likes to ride too.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
I saw this sweet short bed today and met the owner. He's pushing 400 ponies, it's notched and it looks and sounds great. I asked if he was on GMT400, he didn't know about the site. I showed the website to him on my phone and he said he would check it out........

This is style class and kool in one package! That f150 looks lame and tamed!