Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I was at my local junkyard, and I saw this.

I think it's a '99 Suburban Centurion conversion.

It's got rear disks, so I might harvest them for my '98 (which is the furthest you can get from a centurion truck options wise).

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score

I was at my local junkyard, and I saw this.

I think it's a '99 Suburban Centurion conversion.

It's got rear disks, so I might harvest them for my '98 (which is the furthest you can get from a centurion truck options wise).
Looks like maybe a later model rear axle swap? Those u bolts sure look clean compared to the rest of it. Check that you have the right master cylinder and booster ( it may have been converted to hydro boost). I say this because our 06 Yukon XL Denali has HB on an AWD/ 6.0, with 4 wheel discs that look similar.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Nice Centurion Burb, first time I've seen one. Most Centurion's had a colormatched grille (usually not aftermarket) which is very desirable in good condition, most salvage yards won't know that though. ;) Sad to see the previous owner bedlined the bottom, I dislike it when I see trucks that have that stuff on the bottoms, that's one thing I hated about my 97 having the factory black bottom two-tone, lol.