Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crookedaxle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's with the diaper underneath her? Not potty trained yet? :roflsquared:

Ya, no kiddin'. Chuck a piece of moldy chipboard under there if you have any pride whatsoever.:rolleyes: Pretty sure one piece will somehow hold 40 gallons of 5w-30 and Caitlyn Jenner fluid. It did under my old Bonneville.

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Massive ice storm this morning, lost power, and they don't salt the roads by my house.
You must be registered for see images attach

To add insult to injury, I am working on 3 hours of sleep (I was a designated driver for 8 people last night). And I have to get to work for my 10-6 shift

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Massive ice storm this morning, lost power, and they don't salt the roads by my house.

To add insult to injury, I am working on 3 hours of sleep (I was a designated driver for 8 people last night). And I have to get to work for my 10-6 shift

Man that's tough. Fight through it and you be able to relax soon. Burb looks great. Just grab your favorite monster or red bull lol:)

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man that's tough. Fight through it and you be able to relax soon. Burb looks great. Just grab your favorite monster or red bull lol:)

Yea, I eventually made it, but about 30 minutes late.

I've had some previous bad luck driving on ice with these swoopy country roads.

(Don't worry, I fixed it)

I put it in 4 low and did about 5mph for about 8 miles until I got to a main road.
I am now thinking of buying/making some studded snow tires (or tire chains) since the amount of sliding was ridiculous.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea, I eventually made it, but about 30 minutes late.

I've had some previous bad luck driving on ice with these swoopy country roads.

(Don't worry, I fixed it)

I put it in 4 low and did about 5mph for about 8 miles until I got to a main road.
I am now thinking of buying/making some studded snow tires (or tire chains) since the amount of sliding was ridiculous.

Man those square bodies are solid. Just push it back on all 4s and drive it slowly home lol

Matter of fact if you wanna see what they can do watch a movie called "Dantes Peak"