Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I forgot to mention (this happens when you post in the middle of the night after a LONG weekend LOL) that this meet was the first swap meet in the state of Texas since the middle of March. Usually Saturday is the good day and Friday and Sunday are slow. I planned on getting up Sunday morning and immediately packing my cars up,so I could load and head back south. But this year, there were good crowds all weekend. Not complaining about this at all; need $$ for truck parts! Upper control arms, new front tires, this winter I need to look at the rear brakes. (Haven't had the drums off since June 2016 when wheel cylinders and master cylinder were done).

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
@HotWheelsBurban
Darnit i wish I would've known there was a swap meet this weekend Im about an hour away from Conroe myself.

There was a gunshow over the weekend though so that's a plus
There's another one scheduled for the middle of February next year. Then there's one at traders village in Houston in mid March. A wrecking yard in Belton,Texas is having one a couple weeks before Christmas. Little Valley Auto Ranch is the name of the place. Since Autorama got canceled (thanks covid! ) I think the smaller local meets will be bigger and better. Was true this past weekend! There were a couple vendors with 400 parts, and I sold some of my extra pieces. I was pleased to see many 400 series trucks at the show, still working hard after all these years. My Burb got it done for me as usual!

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some of y'all may have noticed the water jug (old deathcool bottle) and quart of oil. My ammo box toolbox is right behind them, and the lug wrench and belt tools are there close too. Old Chevy repair kit LOL! Knock on wood, he keeps on keepin on.....

Man that burb is packed lol. I wanted a place to add some misc stuff so I added a storage under the seat lol. I also bought a seat organizer for the 3rd row lol. I'm planning of getting a storage organizer for the barn doors

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Installed some universal teardrop cab lights on the visor yesterday for about $15, then about $10 for some amber LEDs. Got kinda hard to see at night with my windshield full of amber, lol, those 3/4" penny lights were almost too powerful. These are a lot better at night.
You must be registered for see images attach