Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
'Tis the season. Was going to a swap meet yesterday morning, left at around 6am. It first started to rain, but then turned into large flakes of snow. It was thick too. Could barley see past my hood. Come to find out, my whole front end was covered in an inch of snow. No more LED headlights for Silver Fox, swapped back to the halogens.

You must be registered for see images attach

Still need to get the plow mount removed on my 98, I'll be installing a sport valance + fogs soon. :D
Snow?? Already? Why did you swap the leds out?

i think when i fix the truck it’ll get a valance and fogs also.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Snow?? Already? Why did you swap the leds out?

i think when i fix the truck it’ll get a valance and fogs also.
Yep! Snow already lol.

I swapped the LEDs out because they don't burn hot enough to melt the snow, so I had about an inch of snow built up on the headlights, so it made seeing anything almost dangerous.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep! Snow already lol.

I swapped the LEDs out because they don't burn hot enough to melt the snow, so I had about an inch of snow built up on the headlights, so it made seeing anything almost dangerous.
That makes sense, good to know. We hardly get snow anyways. Sometimes i wish we got a bunch of snow until i think of rust.

Poondart

Reaction score
Just finished doing some white and black Raptor liner and built myself a custom rear tube bumper to match the front bumper.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished doing some white and black Raptor liner and built myself a custom rear tube bumper to match the front bumper.

I like it PoonDart! Jealous of the background too. Try to ignore the background of my picture.