Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesse_Wenting

Old Thread Reviver
Reaction score
same overall height as the 285/75/16 that preceded it. Basically a metric 33. They fit fine with nothing more than a 2500 rear leaf pack and a crank up front.
I was under the impression that you could run 285/75R16s without any kind of lift or trimming.. I bought my truck with 285s so does that mean my torsion keys have been cranked? Didn't look like they were too bad last time I was under

Jesse_Wenting

Old Thread Reviver
Reaction score
Saw this at the local wrecker yard. Poor CCLB
You must be registered for see images attach
That really is a sad sight. Can't speak for driver side or the firewall but it doesn't look too extensive. Damage seems to stop just barely on the door.

If I lived close I'd grab that if I could get it for a grand or less

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That really is a sad sight. Can't speak for driver side or the firewall but it doesn't look too extensive. Damage seems to stop just barely on the door.

If I lived close I'd grab that if I could get it for a grand or less
Same here I don’t live to terribly far from it though.... wish i had the money to get it.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Don't know if any of you play Offroad Outlaws on mobile, but a couple months ago they added an 88-89 Chevy ECLB. I went with a ridiculous lift, converted it to a dually, and diesel swapped it. They also added the option for members to submit your car/truck to a car show and voters will be able vote to see who's car/truck is the best, so I plan on submitting this thing the next time they let entries in.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I was under the impression that you could run 285/75R16s without any kind of lift or trimming.. I bought my truck with 285s so does that mean my torsion keys have been cranked? Didn't look like they were too bad last time I was under
That’s what i wanna run the next go round i got 265/75r16 now and they look a little small.
I believe you can, just sharing how mine is.
I cranked to level on my 97 1500, and fit 285/70/17s. They hand measured to 33.5 x 12 and on the 17x9s I had with a -6 offset they cleared with a very minor trim on the valence. I never had the chance to hit the trails with that setup but I'm sure they would have rubbed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk