Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These have a screen. Thought it would help but guess it's not meant for a lot of moisture?

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Next ones I'm getting will be glass, just dont know if I'll go with 88 duals or aftermarket glass oem style

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Not halfway full?? That wouldn’t fit into my backseats no matter how much i tried. A radiator was pushing the limits of the back seat!
That's why pickups have an open cargo area, if you need it covered then it's time for a tonneau or a camper shell......with a Burb/Tahoe/Yukon etc. you just have be careful what you put in the back 40 isn't too grungy. I keep cardboard and there's a cut to size piece of 1/4" thick masonite board on top of the carpet. Just have to let it air out if that gets damp....but it beats scrubbing carpet.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's why pickups have an open cargo area, if you need it covered then it's time for a tonneau or a camper shell......with a Burb/Tahoe/Yukon etc. you just have be careful what you put in the back 40 isn't too grungy. I keep cardboard and there's a cut to size piece of 1/4" thick masonite board on top of the carpet. Just have to let it air out if that gets damp....but it beats scrubbing carpet.

That's why I've purchased all new rubber from front,middle,back, and cargo. I just put in new carpet too. So I want to protect that as much as possible plus I keep a can of carpet cleaner incase an accident happens I jump on it lol

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I barely ever carry stuff in the bed, if it will fit in the back seat thats where it’s going lol. Sometimes i wish i had a 4 door.