Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
The rain just keeps on falling in houston.

You must be registered for see images attach
Hardy Toll Road, right? Thought I recognized the scenery. Not too many places in greater Houston where all that's between you and a train is a concrete guard rail that suddenly doesn't look so big and substantial.....

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Hit it right on the head. Yessir coming from work heading home
Not "my side of town " but I've been up there enough to recognize it. Been in most of greater Houston area for work or finding stuff-- truck parts, little cars, personal stuff, etc....
This picture was actually a couple weeks ago, coming back from a toy show, with some work junk in there too. Hard to keep the backroom empty, it just holds so much. This wasn't even half full LOL.
gotta love the Burbs!

Last edited:

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not "my side of town " but I've been up there enough to recognize it. Been in most of greater Houston area for work or finding stuff-- truck parts, little cars, personal stuff, etc....
This picture was actually a couple weeks ago, coming back from a toy show, with some work junk in there too. Hard to keep the backroom empty, it just holds so much. This wasn't even half full LOL.
I can relate lol. I'll have to chase down of a pic of mine when we moved my in laws into town. Love shopping though. I can usually fit whatever I want without folding the second row

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not halfway full?? That wouldn’t fit into my backseats no matter how much i tried. A radiator was pushing the limits of the back seat!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see a bunch of people have these issues, but my Anzos have literally never done that in the past 7-8 years and I never touched them. Neither did my Anzo parking lights or the cheap DNA Motoring ones I got after those. They all have little drain holes in the bottoms and the headlight housings have little screen stickers over the holes. Are a lot of the other Chinese housings set up differently?