Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Not mine but I replaced the fuel tank pressure sensor, scraped the faded decal off the back window, glued the headliner back up, removed the emblem adhesive on the back of the cab, washed/waxed, and restored the headlights on my girlfriend's 03. We're trying to sell it to get her something a little more practical.

You must be registered for see images attach

Blanco_obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don’t remember if I posted here but here’s my 95 k1500. In finically classifying it as a done project. Wel I do have to fix the cab mount on the frame lol. But I think it’s pretty much done.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not mine but I replaced the fuel tank pressure sensor, scraped the faded decal off the back window, glued the headliner back up, removed the emblem adhesive on the back of the cab, washed/waxed, and restored the headlights on my girlfriend's 03. We're trying to sell it to get her something a little more practical.

1.) What engine?

2.) Why are you not turboing it and buying HPTuners?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
1.) What engine?

2.) Why are you not turboing it and buying HPTuners?
1) 106k mile 5.3

2) I hate the truck lol. I'd love to toss the engine in mine but she would need something else to drive so I'll have to find another 5.3 when the time comes

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
1) 106k mile 5.3

2) I hate the truck lol. I'd love to toss the engine in mine but she would need something else to drive so I'll have to find another 5.3 when the time comes

Fair. That would be a fun truck with a little work though... Cam and valve springs and a tune would go a long way.