Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
curious on 14 Silverado, issues?
or new toys and needed a cummings, :)

Well the trans went out. Only had 1st an reverse. Checked the fluid an it was black as hell, pissed cause when I bought it the dealer said they changed all the fluids, dont think itd turn black within 7k miles. Took it back to the dealer I bought it from for them to repair, sat there for a couple weeks. Didnt answer my phone calls, I show up an they have boxes an rims an tires sitting underneath it on the lift, once agian pissed. Week later they said the got trans but wouldn't say where they got it from but when he said the local chevy dealer didnt have one an neither did pick n pull or lkq I'm guessing they put a used trans in it. Of course it had to be taken to Chevy for reprogramming an the chevy dealer said the trans was junk an that the shift linkage was bent AF. Then I go look today an theres a tow hitch mounted, mine is at home so I'm guessing they were doing moving something with it. Toyota oil jugs in the bed. Some full. An this is the dealer I bought it from, the Chevy dealer was nothing but nice and upfront with what was going on, also mentioned my truck isnt the only one from that shop they were working on. I was just so fed up that I said screw it

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I have been hearing about that, with the k2xx half tons are already having transmission issues, it sucks, especially with the $50k+ price tag.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
It seems like every iteration of every vehicle is known for something. It comes with innovation but, it's shouldn't be a surprise.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the trans went out. Only had 1st an reverse. Checked the fluid an it was black as hell, pissed cause when I bought it the dealer said they changed all the fluids, dont think itd turn black within 7k miles. Took it back to the dealer I bought it from for them to repair, sat there for a couple weeks. Didnt answer my phone calls, I show up an they have boxes an rims an tires sitting underneath it on the lift, once agian pissed. Week later they said the got trans but wouldn't say where they got it from but when he said the local chevy dealer didnt have one an neither did pick n pull or lkq I'm guessing they put a used trans in it. Of course it had to be taken to Chevy for reprogramming an the chevy dealer said the trans was junk an that the shift linkage was bent AF. Then I go look today an theres a tow hitch mounted, mine is at home so I'm guessing they were doing moving something with it. Toyota oil jugs in the bed. Some full. An this is the dealer I bought it from, the Chevy dealer was nothing but nice and upfront with what was going on, also mentioned my truck isnt the only one from that shop they were working on. I was just so fed up that I said screw it

I would have burned a dealer to the ground, that's bullshit.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

sorry to hear that, agree with BNielsen, total BS. Thanks for enlightenment on the '14 issues.
Think you'll like the RAM.