Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't know if any of you play Farm Sim 19, but someone had released a 97 Chevy K1500 mod a few days ago. Don't have enough money in game to buy a second one lol, still got $400k in loans I need pay off first.

You must be registered for see images attach
My little boy loves playing it. But we're on xbox so none of the cool mods for us unfortunately.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rear drums basically toast, waiting for the rear disc conversion in the mail!

You must be registered for see images attach

Haha I notice the 4x4 an 2x4. I've seriously thought about havin a local shop cnc me some lifting blocks that'll attach to my jack so I dnt worry. Especially at work when most thing I work on have 20" travel. Update when u install the disc

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Haha I notice the 4x4 an 2x4. I've seriously thought about havin a local shop cnc me some lifting blocks that'll attach to my jack so I dnt worry. Especially at work when most thing I work on have 20" travel. Update when u install the disc
Haha yep, gotta make do with what I have. Definitely sketchy and glad I got my locking 6 ton jack stand there. Next time I do jack it up, going to be using the rear diff since I'll actually need both wheels off the ground. Will definitely update once the rear discs are on.