Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daly

The great white Canadian
Reaction score
Hasn't moved in a month. Started it today, but still haven't moved it.
You must be registered for see images attach

Few more things to diagnose and repair, then it's off for a safety.

I'm also contemplating a flatbed. May at least run one while I do the body work to the box

Last edited:

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Finally put 285s on her last week, put the new tires on the rims and balanced them myself at my college. Same brand of tires as I got for my 97. The $145/tire price tag was too hard to pass up. Feels nice to be driving it again after it sitting for 4 months.

Also put on the front lights that I had gotten with my 97 when I bought it, kinda going for that 90s stock-ish sort of look, now. Plow mount will (hopefully) be removed this summer. Can't believe how small those 265s looked on it, the 285s just look right lol.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally put 285s on her last week, put the new tires on the rims and balanced them myself at my college. Same brand of tires as I got for my 97. The $145/tire price tag was too hard to pass up. Feels nice to be driving it again after it sitting for 4 months.

Also put on the front lights that I had gotten with my 97 when I bought it, kinda going for that 90s stock-ish sort of look, now. Plow mount will (hopefully) be removed this summer. Can't believe how small those 265s looked on it, the 285s just look right lol.

Needs K2XX mirrors!
Did you crank any to clear them?

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Maybe someday I'll get K2xx mirrors, lol.

Didn't have to crank it much more surprisingly, though I will have to make a brace to help push back the front mud flaps as it does catch on the mounts on my chrome ladies when turning. I just took them off for now.