Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Definitely an Iowa truck right there lol. Noticed you got a headache rack and a tool box in it. :headbang:
Michigan guy here. I love my back rack and nice toolbox. So much so that I put them on my new truck even if it made my baby short bed a ridiculously short baby short bed [emoji1787]
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

97 bowtie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picked up new car for the wifey, she’s a work truck

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I really wish you the best on that transmission. I hope you got it ridiculously cheap

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know this barely counts as a truck picture but I had to share, it made me laugh. I was going in the door from the upstairs garage at my dad's house after stashing the new tires for my Suburban there and I happened to stop and look back out into the garage. I noticed that the mirror on my cousin's Yamaha was perfectly reflecting the Chevrolet banner on my red truck's tailgate. :lol:

1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New lights. I'd like to find an air dam for under the bumper without those cut outs.

Yesterday I went to the pick n pull and grabbed some stuff for this truck and my Excursion. I haven't messed with trucks for over 10 years and used to go to the pick n pull every other week... it was a lot of fun to finally go back and I spent about 4 hours in there! The bad part is it's a 160 mile round trip now from where I live.