Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
98 W/T that I just picked up. Working on getting it road worthy after sitting for 5 years.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the site! I've always like the simplicity of the W/T trucks! Is it an automatic or manual trans truck? V6 or V8? give us some details :)

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You have one of my favorite looking trucks on here. Curious, what is your paint code? I had a 98 that same color about 17 years ago but I can't remember the name or code for it.

Thanks man! But the color is called Laguna Green and the code on my RPO sticker is "U 304D". I wasnt a fan when I first bought the truck but now, its probably my favorite color GM made!

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is a good lookin' truck!! :waytogo: You don't see a tire like that on that rim too often. I like it :)

Thanks man! Yea I haven't seen another truck yet rocking a hot rod wheel like these torque thrusts with a mud style tire. It didn't start out like this, I originally had these wheels with radial t/a's at stock height. But then I slowly needed some more traction with all the stuff I started doing and places I was going. So with the progression of tires I was noticing I really liked the look, since it was so different of a style!

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
Thanks man! But the color is called Laguna Green and the code on my RPO sticker is "U 304D". I wasnt a fan when I first bought the truck but now, its probably my favorite color GM made!
Awesome, thanks for checking! I was kinda the same when I bought it, but fell in love with the fact that you could look at it from one angle and it was blue, then put her in the sun and that green really shines.

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for checking! I was kinda the same when I bought it, but fell in love with the fact that you could look at it from one angle and it was blue, then put her in the sun and that green really shines.

Yeah you definitely got that right, two paint colors in one. Depending on how you position the truck for pictures, you could have a blue truck or a green truck. Then some angles you get just right and you'll see both colors front to back haha.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just baking in the sun. Thinking of ordering some flavor of Interco tire for it, either for these wheels or possibly going back to some style of stock wheel. Maybe 5 spoke chevy 17s.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Removed bed stickers, does look better (thanks for those that replied), stainless steel bed rails finally look good on her:

Added some more things to the daily a.k.a. silver fox, going to put some 90's style graphics on sometime, stay tuned:

I took this a few weeks ago at a place I mow at, had some fun with the angles, lol: