Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IMO this thing looks good no matter where it's sitting, but I especially love the view when I walk out into my dad's downstairs garage when I'm visiting him. Something about looking at his old truck over the hood of his current truck just makes it cooler.

You must be registered for see images

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got her cleaned up today. Had to use a pressure washer to get the concrete consistancy style mud off her... then hand washed her..... she likes a good hand wash.....lol..
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Spotted a Kodiak Cab 4 door with NBS dually pickup bed this morning on the road, I’ve seen quite a few of them over the years but today I noticed two things I hadn’t noticed before:
1) the rear axle is on massive air bag suspension
2) this one had a “Kodiak Pickup “ tailgate badge that seems to be custom specific to “Monroe Truck Equipment”

Monroe does a lot of Upfitting. That's not something they've coined as their own though.

Bags are normal. On something like that it's probably used for ride quality.
Saw a Ford Velociraptor 6x6 on my drive home today, I’d never seen one before had to google it....

I'd drive it.
Lol, I've got two daily drivers as well, but I seem to be driving the inefficient one every day.
I need to get into my trans. I've only driven mine twice this year

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit