Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Clearing out some memory card space and came across some pics of my old 91 rclb k2500 that I had completely forgotten about.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I don't think it's gotten above 5 here since Christmas eve. -30 windchill every single night. But I don't have your luck. Tdi is jelled up. My 95 wont turn over till you turn the key 50+ times (Sometimes). The truck I was gona flip ate the entire driver headgasket at midnight last night on my way home from work and turned the engine into a big water pump. I had to stop halfway home and buy 2 gallons of premix to even get myself home. Currently driving my mom's car as they're on vacation, because the Cummins isn't coming out in the salt if I can help it.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
I wouldn't take that truck in the salt either. I drove my truck once this winter to get my snow blower. Weather was fine here. Hadn't gotten the first storm yet. I made the hour trip away and roads were trashed over that way. I was pissed. She's still salty sitting in the garage. Need to get it up to the station for a bath this week.
I really like the black flares, I feel like it was too much red with the colormatching;

Hard no

Just wasn't my cup of tea gentlemen
Bedline them.......

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
It was a good truck, only problem it had was the paint flaking off the cab and fenders and the saggy driver side door hinge. Wish I still had it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I wouldn't take that truck in the salt either. I drove my truck once this winter to get my snow blower. Weather was fine here. Hadn't gotten the first storm yet. I made the hour trip away and roads were trashed over that way. I was pissed. She's still salty sitting in the garage. Need to get it up to the station for a bath this week. Bedline them.......

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

Thought about bed lining the flares and below the indent on the body, but the rockers are absolutely solid,

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I agree. I'd prolly tint the winda's a lil darker but what else do you do, to such a clean truck :shrug: get it dirty?

It's pretty dirty for me right now; and I've got a few more cosmetics like tow mirrors, spacers for the rear, tint, and a couple other things, but mainly maintenance and performance upgrades are the big ticket items.

Please dont

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Don't worry, not going to go that route; too clean of a truck to do that to it.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not of the whole truck but.... took this pic a little while back.... just a pretty dam cool pic... with my camera phone no less..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk