Dad's '98 Resto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
You forgot the lift.

No I didn’t. The garage has a 10’ ceiling so if I go with a lift it will be a 4 post. I detail cars on the side so the right side of the garage will be for that. I can always grab a quik jack if I want a small hoist.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Went out to the shop today to check on the truck. Counting down the days before I can start driving it again! On a side note, the drywall was hung in the garage the other day at the new house.

You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Went out to the shop today to check on the truck. Counting down the days before I can start driving it again! On a side note, the drywall was hung in the garage the other day at the new house.

Your truck appears to be in good company. Nice building for a shop!

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Got the truck out of storage a few weeks ago since the house is done and everything is moved. Now time for some relaxation up at Silver Lake. Truck pulled the RZR without any problems. It’s actually the first time its pulled anything heavy in 15 years.

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the truck out of storage a few weeks ago since the house is done and everything is moved. Now time for some relaxation up at Silver Lake. Truck pulled the RZR without any problems. It’s actually the first time its pulled anything heavy in 15 years.

Looks awesome, might be biased cuz we're rocking the same theme for our trucks.

Victory Red and Chrome is my favorite look for a gmt400.

Mine is definitely rougher than yours but in different ways, less rust and more dirt/dings/dents lol.

I gotta get me a tailgate sash for mine, looks good with the chrome rocker mouldings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJost