Dad's '98 Resto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
I don’t even want to think of college lol. It’s crazy how fast she’s growing though.

You must be registered for see images attach

At the moment there is no new news to report. Have developed a small exhaust leak recently. The gaskets that came with the Magnaflow kit I bought have not impressed me. Truck still runs great.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Well about 2 weeks ago the intake gaskets decided to let go. No surprise really, it has 160,000 miles on it. I’m guessing it was caused when I flushed the system last fall. I started tearing into the motor last week to replace them only to realize I just didn’t have the time available to work on it. So I took it to a shop the other day and let them fix it. Only a couple day turnaround so not bad.

-Fel Pro Intake gaskets
-A/C Delco Spider Assembly
-EGR Tube
-Coolant line fitting

She “should” be good for awhile but who knows lol. Taking her up to the dunes this weekend so we’ll see how she does.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Oh nice my in laws have a house in mears so we go up as often as we can. Love that area there.

It’s one of my favorite places to go. We are heading home tomorrow.