Dad’s truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gramps

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With a heavy heart I don’t know what else to do at the moment. Unfortunately dad’s truck will now be a tribute. He had a fall On the 4th, went down a flight of stairs. Broke some ribs, fractured c5 and c6, Broke his nose and got cut pretty badly. He passed away Saturday morning.
His truck is almost ready to go to paint, the last thing we did was pick out the mufflers he wanted.

So Godspeed to the man who’s big heart never quit, even when the rest of his body did.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With a heavy heart I don’t know what else to do at the moment. Unfortunately dad’s truck will now be a tribute. He had a fall On the 4th, went down a flight of stairs. Broke some ribs, fractured c5 and c6, Broke his nose and got cut pretty badly. He passed away Saturday morning.
His truck is almost ready to go to paint, the last thing we did was pick out the mufflers he wanted.

So Godspeed to the man who’s big heart never quit, even when the rest of his body did.
I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure he'd be proud of whay you've done with the truck. At least you have something great to remember him by.

Tiny Trucker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Our hearts are with you. I lost my dad 19 years ago, and my grandfather passed yesterday. It gets easier, but the pain never goes away. Remember the good times, and finish that truck and make him proud. He will always ride alongside you.

Gramps

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been a while...haven’t felt like working on the truck. After catching up on some stuff around the house, finished the driver side rocker panel. Had to bring it outside to make room in the garage for some heavy repairs needed to my daily driver. Probably won’t do much over the winter...Have a “family addition” on the way. Still kinda burnt out on it anyway and just doesn’t feel right.

You must be registered for see images attach

Gramps

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Decided to put the box on. Makes a huge difference, looks like a truck again.

You must be registered for see images attach

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just read the thread. Its going to be a great Tribute. Im sorry for your loss