cut springs (those who have done it.)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e-fin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did not install the body mounts yet thank goodness. Used Belltech shocks also. Street performer series I think they call it. I’m getting pretty picky on my ride quality I guess. I’m used to a C1500 LB reg cab 4.3 with stock tires and that rode pretty nice honestly even with old shocks. My newest truck is a lighter duty 3/4 ton ext SB 5.7 and the ride is different obviously. Mainly 5 spring pack rear vs 4 pack I suppose between the 2 trucks that and the engines are the main difference. I really didn’t drive new truck very much before the drop and did everything all at once so pretty drastic change there but could tell a major difference before and after as expected. The Belltech front springs compared pretty directly to the stock C2500s side by side looks wise. Matter of fact my drop kit is the same used in a SS454 truck so it does have big block springs.
You must be registered for see images attach
Sorry I don’t mean to hijack another’s thread

e-fin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I’m typing I’m having the same captain obvious moment you just had reading this. Jesus never considered the front springs, feel like a bit of an idiot now.