Custom Dash / Accessories - 3D Printed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason Glover

Reaction score
How about a right side dash extension to allow a DIN head unit to be installed in a 88-94 dash? I know you can't do the whole bezel or surround due to the size of the printer. There are 2 inches before contact with the center panel in the dash. The aftermarket center panels aren't really very good unless you are an orangutan. I'm just beginning my quest to build just that for Frank (my dually) and I think others would be interested in getting an easy to install piece. It could be made in 2 pieces that bolt together in the center. Just a thought. If/when I get mine finished I will put up a thread on the how to.

I had seen this earlier today and thought it would be a great option, though would probably be quite expensive I imagine... here are some pics I found earlier. (These are not my pics, I found them in an album about custom 88-94 interior on a Facebook page of ‘The Wookie Wagon’) these actually consolidate the middle panel and dash... but is in a similar vein of what you were discussing I believe.
You must be registered for see images attach

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
I had seen this earlier today and thought it would be a great option, though would probably be quite expensive I imagine... here are some pics I found earlier. (These are not my pics, I found them in an album about custom 88-94 interior on a Facebook page of ‘The Wookie Wagon’) these actually consolidate the middle panel and dash... but is in a similar vein of what you were discussing I believe.
Whoa, that is actually really freaking cool!!

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
That's sexy right there! And a great idea! Thanks!

Jason Glover

Reaction score
That's sexy right there! And a great idea! Thanks!
Glad ya dig it! Go check out The Wookie Wagon Facebook page, there’s some good stuff in the photo albums. I’ve been looking for different things to do with the 88-94 interior and there is some great stuff there. I think he’s a member on here as well, though I’m not 100% sure.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@Wildblue19 , im in for one of these for sure.

How about a right side dash extension to allow a DIN head unit to be installed in a 88-94 dash? I know you can't do the whole bezel or surround due to the size of the printer. There are 2 inches before contact with the center panel in the dash. The aftermarket center panels aren't really very good unless you are an orangutan. I'm just beginning my quest to build just that for Frank (my dually) and I think others would be interested in getting an easy to install piece. It could be made in 2 pieces that bolt together in the center. Just a thought. If/when I get mine finished I will put up a thread on the how to.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Does it still look like you can get away with a flush face box cover (just the normal OE dimensions without the handle) or definitely need the face bumped out? Haven't forgot about ya!

I can definitely get away with just the handle delete, should work pretty well I think. And thanks!

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How about composite headlight and Quad headlight bases and adjusters? Even the factory ones are crap and the aftermarket ones are worse! Can you make them bombproof?

I know your pain, my replacement headlight housings are terrible and rattle around... We've taken on a TON of small projects for a bunch of cars and trucks recently and we'll put that one on the list for sure! Time-line wise it might be a while to get to but we'll keep you guys updated.

Our main GMT400 focus right now is the 88-94 holley dash bezel and a radio delete panel for the same years to house the holley 3.5" monitor, or whatever else we decide to put in that space (backup camera screen?). Also in testing is a tailgate handle for pickups that also houses a backup camera (like new model trucks).

We've also started using a new material / printer that allows us to pop parts out about 2x as fast, and for about half the price. We plan to offer that on our current products eventually so stay tuned guys!