Custom Dash / Accessories - 3D Printed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello all,

Mods, please move thread as you see fit, I felt that custom interior was the best fit for this post.

I have a team of a few engineers with access to professional grade 3D scanners and printers. Our passion is in motorsports and we are working on creating useful, long-lasting accessories through direct connection to the end users.

We are able to design and manufacture high quality parts, either from a scan of the part you'd like replicated, or can design totally new, unique parts. We've been using our resources for a few years now to make personal parts for our trucks/hot rods, but want to reach out to the community to see what we can offer.

Our latest project was designing an S10 dash insert to house the Holley EFI digital dash. You can check out some small products we've made on our new website, reversionraceworks.com

Please drop a reply below if this is something that would be of interest to the group. From printing hard to find/broken components, custom switch panels, or even complete new custom designs, shoot your ideas out and we can discuss. Thanks!

WB

You must be registered for see images attach

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What printers(s) do you have?

There are definitely many applications I can personally think of.

Hi Shane. We employ several industrial grade machines that can print in paintable nylon, ABS, PLA, PETG, fiber reinforced filaments, and more.

They're not consumer grade machines that most home gamers use. Our layer adhesion, surface finish, and dimensional accuracy are much better, and we print to dimensions 15x11.2x15.

WB

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Out of curiosity what's the size limit on parts you can produce? Could you do a whole dash?

Current print bed measures 15x11.2x15, but we can outsource the CAD models to have bigger bed size if needed, or print parts in sections to be joined together to make up a larger assembly. As for printing an entire dash, we don't have the facilities to create one part prints that large.

For everyone else, thanks for showing interest!

My colleague printed a gauge pod that fits into the dash vent of his C4 corvette, I can see this working on the side vents for OBS trucks (example attached).

You must be registered for see images attach