Cup holders in a 92?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Jack Schneider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Should fit the same. If you’re not in a hurry..I can do better than that price. I’ve got a red one for sale right now in the classifieds section. You need a gray one?
I do need a grey one but I was just using that listing mainly for the photo. I may be able to find one at my local U Pull unless you have a grey one as well

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do need a grey one but I was just using that listing mainly for the photo. I may be able to find one at my local U Pull unless you have a grey one as well

I don’t have one currently..but I try to grab them if they are in decent shape. If I find one I’ll send ya a message.

Jack Schneider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! I’ll head to the u pull tomorrow and if I find one I’ll let you know so you don’t have to worry about it

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a gray, two red and a blue I plan to sell.
I found a yard that had a bunch of 400's so I grabbed the ones I could find.

Jack Schneider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice find!!
Thanks! I figured for $5 I might as well grab both. I feel pretty gross though because one truck was flooded on the inside so that was fun... but gave both of them a dish soap bath and both they’re pretty clean