CS 130 / 130D Wiring Harness Depin?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tayto

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you dont need the S wire and you don't need to use a bulb or resistor. this isn't the older SI alternator. hook switched ignition to F, hook the battery to the stud. done.

tayto

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bc i couldnt get a 200 amp cs130 alternator for a reasonable price and i dont mind adding a wire.. the 130d is also a better alternator

I found that article you posted after i started having my
Problems. I talked to a tech today at our fleet garage who has done plenty of swaps in the okder govt vehicles. Who mimicked what i read over last few days .

tayto

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i suspect you got some "to good to be true" priced 200a unit? do you even need 200a? i don't have experience with the AD244, but if you legitimately need 200a, i think this is the route i'd go. i've been happy for years using a CS144 on various rigs now. best part is I just plug it in to the factory plug and it works.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Def not a too good to be true. Its a rock auto WAI; same one basically as a napa for half the price. Think it was 160..

Reason I didn’t go ad244 was from my understanding there would be more mods then simply drilling larger mounting hole or adding a sensor wire. Would need different serpentine & possible different pulley as well

I dont “need” 200 amp. But it wasn’t but a few bucks more than the smaller output.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also i have a warn 8274 winch. When i use it it draws the battery pretty good. This alternator is supposed to charge at low idle; so ideally seemed the way to go

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me look this afternoon. If i can find it its yours.
Thanks. I had one I got from salvage yard, but I accidentally tore it almost in half. I am looking for one with just one hole in the seal. Other places online sell similar seals, but they usually have four holes in them. I need the one-hole seal.