Crankcase Vent Hose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jared Jackson

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am aware of the PCV valve and hose on the drivers side of my vortec 350, I have already ordered a new grommet there because it is loose and barely holds any friction on the PCV valve. But, is there any aftermarket replacement for the passengers side "vent tube"? It uses the same grommet in the valve cover, but I cannot find this hard plastic tube and rubber elbow anywhere in interweb searches. My elbow just looks ugly and is kind of an eye sore... If I could find a replacement, I think my engine compartment would look better.

jdla140

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like some hit it with some gangsta gold spray paint or something lol

Not sure if you have a factory motor parts local to you, but they are one of the best sources for specific emissions/crankcase vent hoses like that. They've always been able to find stuff that the local Napa and O'reilly's can't ever find. If they fail you rock auto always prevails

Jared Jackson

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like some hit it with some gangsta gold spray paint or something lol

Not sure if you have a factory motor parts local to you, but they are one of the best sources for specific emissions/crankcase vent hoses like that. They've always been able to find stuff that the local Napa and O'reilly's can't ever find. If they fail you rock auto always prevails

I know right! I have no idea what that “coating” is?

I don’t have one of those local... :-(

But, I may check a few yards and have Z71Hobbs keep an eye out for me.

It’s functional, just ugly!