Cowl Hoods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I think a 4" cowl can still look good depending on how the rest of the build looks, but more than that is too much. I've seen them on Camaros and Mustangs that looked rifuckindiculous.
Shape is as important as size, in my opinion. I think it's Goodmark's 4" cowl hood, that looks like a wedge, and to me doesn't look good. Rarely see that on the 2", so only a concern on the bigger ones.

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe it was $100. I have not ordered it. It's just the one I want. Hood, tax & shipping put it around $540 (don't really remember) to my door. I keep hoping to find a parts truck with one on it, lol! "Everyone has a cowl hood" until you're the one looking for a used one, then they're like Bigfoot.
My exact thoughts yesterday, scrolling thru car-part.com lol. Every damn gmt400 around town has one but none in the yards do.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine is the 4” key parts from jegs. It fits good, lil tweaking but not bad at all. 100% bolt on, stock bolts, hinges n latch. It does look different at the windshield, but doesn’t taper as bad as some other makes. I wanted another for the hoe, but now just want a 2”.

You must be registered for see images attach