Courtesy light switch striker??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshs88

Reaction score
I am looking for the small round plug that fits in the door panel that hits and pushes in the courtesy light switch. I'm not even sure of the proper name of this small item. Anyway, somehow I lost one on my passenger side. without this the dome lights stays on and drains my battery. I've removed the bulbs for the time being. I am going to just put in a christmas tree type panel retainer if I cant find the correct part. I've looked at LMC truck and did not find the part listed. I'm having difficulty finding a parts diagram with it listed. Any help would be appreciated. I've included images so you can see what I'm talking about.
Thanks in advance for any help offered.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can pull the plug off the door switch instead of removing your bulbs. It's a whole lot easier.

According to the '92-93 illustrated parts manual, you're looking for part number 15613059 (page 16-36, item 30, "blue")

Last edited:

Joshs88

Reaction score
You can pull the plug off the door switch instead of removing your bulbs. It's a whole lot easier.

According to the '92-93 illustrated parts manual, you're looking for part number 15613059 (page 16-36, item 30, "blue")
Thanks for your help with the part no.
I have a feeling I'm going to be searching the local junk yards to find one though.