Could A bed from an early 60's c 10 be photoshoped to my 98rcsb?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would like to see what a 60's stepside bed would look like on one of our trucks. Does any one know of this being done yet?

This trucks bed.

You must be registered for see images attach

To my truck. In the color of my truck if possible.

You must be registered for see images attach

If these pics won't work I have a profile of mine and can look for a profile of the other bed.

Thanks

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I don't have nearly the photoshop skills to do this, but so you know, because I have a C10, those beds were all the same from 55-87, only the fender's changed.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know the actual bed is the same to 87 . I like the stepsides but not a fan of our era steps. The steps are to big especially behind the fenders. The 73 to 87 fenders look good on those trucks but I think the sharp body line may not look right on our trucks. I like the early 60's fender shape and even the late 50's may look good on our trucks. I have done my truck in kind of a retro theme so am looking into continuing this with a step bed. It is a big change to make without knowing what it will look like.
My brother has a 56 stepside in close to the same color as mine maybe I can get some pics of both trucks in profile to make it easier.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks ,great job. I like the look time to start bed shopping. New England isn't a good place to find these things but I could build new from parts.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been doing some CL looking and they are available out west gonna have to do some shipping research. I am going to Vegas at the end of the month but the wife is not gonna go for JY shopping and can't carry on a plane.

CrustyJunker

Is STILL Here?
Reaction score
I'm just gonna chime in and say that is mighty cool looking! I've seen a 60's truck out here my way with an 88-98 stepside bed, but not the other way around. Definitely neat.