Cost For Alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Manmeyco

Reaction score
Just curious, how much should it be for a 2 wheel alignment for a '97 K2500? Google says $50-75 on average, but wondering if it's more for a big truck.

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
Best way to know is to call a shop. That said, the local ones in upstate SC cost between $50-$70. Never seen a place that changes the price based on vehicle type.

Manmeyco

Reaction score
Thanks! A shop near me is quoting $90, but I think I can bring him down a bit... :flamingdevil:

No mechanics were harmed in the making of this post....yet.

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Unless you have knocked out the oem inserts in the frame - all they will do is set your toe.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
About $100 is the norm around where I live and a good frontend tech is worth every penny.

Manmeyco

Reaction score
Honestly, I'll see how it goes. If he's willing to discount it, great. If not, oh well. He's also mounting my tires, though, so maybe for the overall he'll be willing to shave the price a bit.

Hobie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Personally I don't think I'd try to haggle with someone who's aligning my vehicle. $90 sounds plenty reasonable to me.
Agreed, if you're going to haggle with me on the price, dont go to the service desk, and just come ask me in the shop.