CORE Shifters back in stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are we supposed to know this, is this some common knowledge?

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL.. while he didn't offer much info, it IS indeed the very first search result if you google "core shifter" - https://core-shifters.com/

It's a short throw offered for numerous models including the NV3500/variants, and NV4500's.. as well as other transmissions.

It gives me a chuckle when practically every human being has nearly unlimited search potential at their fingertips yet so few are willing to spend a moment searching something, yet will spend more time typing a post to critique the lack of info provided. :D

Richard

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would a little context in a posting be too much to ask? Lets see original poster post vague posting. Or every person that reads it has to try to decipher it.
The context is at the top of the forum you're looking at, which is "Transmissions" - what do you think the fella is talking about when he mentions a shifter?

You'll be alright. It's just information, and it's just a web forum posting.

Richard

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I'm doing a homemade remote shifter for Frank. I'm far too cheap (broke) to buy one.

I'll do a write-up when I do, Assuming I get my Wife's van running ever.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
LOL.. while he didn't offer much info, it IS indeed the very first search result if you google "core shifter" - https://core-shifters.com/

It's a short throw offered for numerous models including the NV3500/variants, and NV4500's.. as well as other transmissions.

It gives me a chuckle when practically every human being has nearly unlimited search potential at their fingertips yet so few are willing to spend a moment searching something, yet will spend more time typing a post to critique the lack of info provided. :D

Richard

While you're not wrong, it does come off as ******* to me to come into a well established forum that, in my limited experience, has never spoken of this magical shifter, nor its lack of supply. So while answering the question you create is simple enough to solve, him dragging you into that question without any context, IMHO, is supremely d-0-u-c-h-3-y and smacks of a vendor while that likely is not the case here.

You must be registered for see images attach

EDIT: this lame ass filter has the word d0uch3y on lock. Just skip the slashes.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would have been a reasonable post in this thread, where his adding a fourth post, on-topic, would make sense:

But not as a stand-alone first post in a new thread.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
gives me a chuckle when practically every human being has nearly unlimited search potential at their fingertips yet so few are willing to spend a moment searching something, yet will spend more time typing a post to critique the lack of info provided.
Hmm... Oh well. Je crois en moi.