Convenience center/accessory panel questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Ok I'm sure this is a question at least some of us have had....does anyone have a diagram of the convenience center/accessory panel on the firewall near the e brake showing which plugs are "Hot" all the time and are "Hot" when the key is on? I need to locate 3 that are switched on when key is on to run the driving light harnesses in barons harness, power my temp/compass mirror and to run an aux fuze box under the hood.

Powered by Detroit Diesel

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok I'm sure this is a question at least some of us have had....does anyone have a diagram of the convenience center/accessory panel on the firewall near the e brake showing which plugs are "Hot" all the time and are "Hot" when the key is on? I need to locate 3 that are switched on when key is on to run the driving light harnesses in barons harness, power my temp/compass mirror and to run an aux fuze box under the hood.

I don't have a pin out diagram on hand for the junction block chris, but I can provide you with a picture and precise terminal locations tomorrow for you!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Not a problem Chris! The install should be a piece of cake for ya inside the truck! :cheers:

Im gonna pick up some gromets for the holes in the firewall and some zipties to add split looming to the trailer brake control wiring and the fog light wiring to give both harnesses an OE look

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im gonna pick up some gromets for the holes in the firewall and some zipties to add split looming to the trailer brake control wiring and the fog light wiring to give both harnesses an OE look

The two non loomed wires coming out of the harness that go to the switch, can easily be tucked into the OE loom that runs along the drivers side inner fender as well Chris! The clips that hold the loom to the fender, can easily be released with a regular screw! Just a tip for ya!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
The two non loomed wires coming out of the harness that go to the switch, can easily be tucked into the OE loom that runs along the drivers side inner fender as well Chris! The clips that hold the loom to the fender, can easily be released with a regular screw! Just a tip for ya!

Nice! Will def look into that for damn sure! Question, are those wires long enough to reach the center hump over the trans? Heres why I ask..

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm going to talk to my buddy about fabbing a wider and more integrated version of this with more space for extra switches and a couple aux 12 v lighter sockets.