Composite to quad headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Arthur

Reaction score
Am I the only one who likes the look of the quad headlights more than the composite? In my opinion the composite headlights make the truck look "cheap". If anyone is willing i'd trade someone straight up for a set of quads lol.
I have and kept my 88 just for this reason.
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Am I the only one who likes the look of the quad headlights more than the composite? In my opinion the composite headlights make the truck look "cheap". If anyone is willing i'd trade someone straight up for a set of quads lol.
I'm getting an '89 GMC and I plan on swapping the grille to the Cheyenne-W/T style with the 5" × 7" glass headlights. If you want the grille and lights, you can have them if you cover shipping.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I want a set too! I have the 5x7 stuff from my Suburban if anyone else wants to trade and I'll throw in my composite ones as well!

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm with you all on quads tho in my case swap is more of a pain than simple brackets and lights swap-99(98) grille need to be reworked for them to fit. And I kinda want to keep this grille intact so I guess my only option is another grill-older. Which makes it expensive swap. I'm in UK so hard to find one here.

Knuckle Dragger

Rascal *****
Reaction score
I'm with you all on quads tho in my case swap is more of a pain than simple brackets and lights swap-99(98) grille need to be reworked for them to fit. And I kinda want to keep this grille intact so I guess my only option is another grill-older. Which makes it expensive swap. I'm in UK so hard to find one here.

Not much of a modification needed on the grill. Hobbs modified the quad brackets and left the grill alone. There is a thread here somewhere that shows exactly what needs to be done on the grill to make it all fit. I used it as a reference when I went from the ugly composites to quads on my 94.

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I take it that you have the Chevy grille?

The GMC grille does not require any modifications.

W/ the Chevy grille, just shave the outer edge of the mini-quad for clearance.

I'm running mini-quads on my 99 Suburban.

Attachments

• 20200531_181401.jpg
    20200531_181401.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 20