Chose my wheels

WHAT DO YOU LIKE BETTER

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andy396

GMT400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tough to get the full perspective of the black ones but of those choices I’d say “C”.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd say-C for looks. But if you live in a state with lots of salt on the roads during winter then go black or clear coat polished aluminium. After thus winter my beautiful rockcrushers which I only put on last summer are in terrible condition. I wish I went with black ones.

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Personally I like the stock spoke wheels. I did black rock crawlers back when I was a kid 35 years ago, but I don’t waste money on wheels anymore. Stock wheels are hub centric and are made to pretty high specs for impact, durability and overall right fit. Last time I bought a set of aftermarket wheels was 2002 for my wife’s car. Didn’t last long. We had steering and ride issues. Pulled them off a year later and went back to stock wheels. the black wheels in your pics just make the truck look unfinished. Sorry. If yiu still have the stock wheels I would keep those.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I bought the truck she had 20" american racing wheels with offset of around +25-wide tires 285. The ride was terrible-and she constantly searched tramlines which was dangerous. Now I put 0 offset 17s and she rides as she should. Mind I have factory flares so wheels don't stick out.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Couldn't decide between A or C. Can I vote both? :D

Even if the truck's blacked out, I'd still put polished wheels on it. I am not a fan of black wheels, I guess I'm just old school. Like some have mentioned, you're gonna want to run those polished bullet hole wheels in the summer or else you'll regret running them through the salt in the winter since they are uncoated aluminum and polishing them afterwards can be a PITA. It's best to leave the stockers for winter driving, if you end up going that route.