Chilledspode A++++++ (Seriously, wow.)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This isn't a traditional feedback thread here, I just wanted to give @Chilledspode a proper shout out for being an awesome guy.

I recently spent a little (very little) time trying to help him find a good course of action for getting his non-airbag leather steering wheel replaced or repaired. In exchange, he insisted upon sending me a brand new Grant 61031 large center leather wrapped airbag wheel that will fit my '97s. Plus a really cool license plate from Canada!

You must be registered for see images attach

I am completely blown away by this gift. Never in a million years would I have thought that someone I've never met would do something like this. Mark is a great guy and a real asset to this community. I asked his permission to post this because I felt he deserved some recognition for his generosity.

Thank you Mark!

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi folks, I keep trying to tell Chris I got the better end of the deal but he clearly doesn't see it that way. Let us be clear,I am not a saint, not even close but when I can, I do try to do nice things for remarkable people. Chris went out of his way to help me when all I wanted to do was throw in the towel and give up on DasBoat. This whole 2 year long steering wheel saga was truly frustrating though much of it was my own doing. In the end, I had this nice wheel that I was not going to be able to use and getting it to Chris and knowing he might use it on one of his trucks, turned this whole thing around into a feel good thing - so I say again, I got the better end of deal. :) GMT400 has been kind and immensely helpful to me, thank you all for being a part of it. Cheers everyone, Mark

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Excellent all around & I love that plate. Funky plates like that would look cool in my Collection. Didn't know that they existed like that, now I gotta keep my eyes out for one.
Yes those are collectors items. They haven't used them for many years ( I'm sure a Canadian member can enlighten us further! ).

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes those are collectors items. They haven't used them for many years ( I'm sure a Canadian member can enlighten us further! ).
Actually, the Polar Bear plates are current edition in the NWT and I don't think they are going anywhere - two sizes, motorcycle and full size :).
You must be registered for see images attach