Chevy Truck Legends

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was at the local dealer picking uo parts when the sales manager came out to look at my truck. He was working there back in 1980 when I worked there so we know each other. He said I should register my truck as a Chevy Truck Legend and gave me a card with the website. If you register you can post a pic and info about your truck. They will send you a hat for doing so. Lots of good truck pictures posted.

http://www.chevytrucklegends.com/us/en/index.html

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup, pretty cool! I registered my red '97. Tried to do the Suburban as well but it's Chevy only, no GMCs.

I talked my dad into registering his '06 so he could get the little plastic plaque they give to people who have purchased 7+ Chevy trucks new.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a calendar for Christmas from Chevy Truck Legends :)

joep88cheyenne

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Darn! I have owned 5 Chevy trucks, a 55, 62, 69, 97 Tahoe and my 88 I have now. None bought new. Only new truck was an 81 f150 (don't hate me) that I drove until 1998. So I don't qualify for legend status. But missing the 73-87 grouping for a straight run on Chevys.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I have heard of this program and can't wait to join! :D

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Darn! I have owned 5 Chevy trucks, a 55, 62, 69, 97 Tahoe and my 88 I have now. None bought new. Only new truck was an 81 f150 (don't hate me) that I drove until 1998. So I don't qualify for legend status. But missing the 73-87 grouping for a straight run on Chevys.

You don't have to have bought new if you have a truck with over 100,000 miles you are eligible.

jaywestfall

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been on there since the inception of the program. Got several free tickets to the local Auto Show, too!

gric_az

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I signed up during a nascar race here in Phoenix. Got a sweet cap and an awesome calendar around Christmas. Was an unexpected surprise! With the cap was stickers for how many chevy trucks you’ve had and mileage stickers in hundred thousand increments. I won’t let my wife write on the calendar cause it’s too nice! I kept the boxes they came in cause they are cool too, lol.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
This is what you get if you own more than six trucks. I never said that I bought them new, but I guess I still qualified. (Ha, "new" to me even if it's a 1994 :D )

It's a really nice quality badge (like emblem quality). I'm saving it for if I ever buy a brand new Chevy or I might put it on my Crew Cab HD when that project is done in a decade.

You must be registered for see images attach