Cheap 2 door tahoe/yukon near NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
This might be a long shot and maybe not favorable for some. but I want to get another 2 door to turn into a competition crawler. My current 2 door is kinda too nice and I dont want to literally destroy my 4 door trail truck as ive had it so long time and have other plans for.

I want something that I can literally swap in some one tons I got laying around a roll cage with some bar work and beat the living piss out of it without worrying about it. the truck doesn't have to have everything. I have a spare motor and a spare transfer case. my budget for this would be around 2 grand which is tough for a 2 door find.

OLIVER WONG

Reaction score
I have a two door I want to sell, but vehicle is in CA. It would be perfect for what you want. Send me a message if you are still looking. No rust.

Attachments

• P1070540.JPG
    P1070540.JPG
    480.4 KB · Views: 4
  • P1070541.JPG
    P1070541.JPG
    402.1 KB · Views: 4
  • P1070548.JPG
    P1070548.JPG
    264.6 KB · Views: 4

Elitemtrs

Reaction score
This might be a long shot and maybe not favorable for some. but I want to get another 2 door to turn into a competition crawler. My current 2 door is kinda too nice and I dont want to literally destroy my 4 door trail truck as ive had it so long time and have other plans for.

I want something that I can literally swap in some one tons I got laying around a roll cage with some bar work and beat the living piss out of it without worrying about it. the truck doesn't have to have everything. I have a spare motor and a spare transfer case. my budget for this would be around 2 grand which is tough for a 2 door find.
Have 97 model in Cleveland Tenn 60 miles out of murphy NC tub off of frame frontend burned just have to get pictures for you worst thing is fire wall scorched used the motor and transfer rest is there if interested get pic Monday