Changed EVERYTHING, brake pedal still goes to the floor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

See that rubber dust cover on the left lower side, behind that you see the nut looking thing. That's the plug. If you unscrew that plug with a wrench it comes off and there is a long piston in there with several o-rings on it. I'm guessing and strictly guessing either one is ripped or you need to take some off. I'd do a little more research first. But since you replaced everything I'm betting your issue is there. Brake pressure is like fuel pressure in the fact that too little or too much is bad. You have to be in the "window of happiness " to work properly.

Reaction score
See that rubber dust cover on the left lower side, behind that you see the nut looking thing. That's the plug. If you unscrew that plug with a wrench it comes off and there is a long piston in there with several o-rings on it. I'm guessing and strictly guessing either one is ripped or you need to take some off. I'd do a little more research first. But since you replaced everything I'm betting your issue is there. Brake pressure is like fuel pressure in the fact that too little or too much is bad. You have to be in the "window of happiness " to work properly.

But that's only gonna push more fluid to the rear. Which is only beneficial to rear wheel discs.

Reaction score
So your front lines go into 2 of the top 3 ports?
Yes bottom two are m/c inlets and the top right is rear out, top left two are front outs. I'm about to call it a day and pull the module out and run my own proportioning valve. I'm done with this bs

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I got rid of my ABS years ago. Internally they'll fail and cause a long pedal. Maybe get a reman ABS?

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes bottom two are m/c inlets and the top right is rear out, top left two are front outs. I'm about to call it a day and pull the module out and run my own proportioning valve. I'm done with this bs

I agree with you 100%. Beer is cold and your wasting drinking time! For you that is.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think my aftermarket proportioning valve is tuff stuff. Got it from summit for $55. It's for disc front and rear. I remember you saying you had drums but thinking about changing to rear disc. Works perfectly. Thing stops on a dime.