Certification labels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
I have a 1990 GMC C1500 and a 1988 Chevy C1500 that I need a clear picture of the certification label so that I can apply for a new Titles for each of them. My home state charges registration fees based on the cert. label and both of my trucks are too faded to be read.
Does any one have a sticker for either of the trucks that is not faded and is able to be read and can post a picture of it. I would appreciate if you can.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your talking about the GVWR tag it has the Vin# on it so not sure it will do you any good. Not that I have an 88 or 90 or would send you a pic that has my vin number for you to use for titling purposes anyway.

You may be able to request a replacement sticker from the dealer using the vin off the truck but they usually take some time to get because they research and verify to the original build sheet.

We get replacement vin coded door tags for collision damage vehicles all the time.

Last edited:

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
I realize that but I don't need the vin portion of the sticker to show, I need the portion that has the front, rear and gross axle weights. The DMV here also needs to see the actual vin plate on the dash.

The truck is RCLB by the way.

Last edited: