Center Console Help

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help and Suggestions' started by Monster '91, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Monster '91

Monster '91 Newbie

I have a 91 extended cab with an automatic transmission, and I am collecting parts to restore my interior this winter. I have purchased bucket seats for the front, and I am searching for a center console. I want something that is very cool and can possibly paint with ColorBond. Any recommendations or pictures of consoles installed would be appreciated. I'm open to all suggestions (old consoles (80's or older), new consoles, aftermarket, fridge possibly included, etc.). Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  2. Eveready

Eveready I'm Awesome

Somebody did one fairly recently with a Ford console that looked really good. I can't remember what it was out of but it looked like it was made for the purpose. I expect a search might turn it up.

3. Monster '91

Monster '91 Newbie

I hate to admit it, but one of my final options is a ford console. See the attached photo (is this the one?). I have not seen any pics with it installed in an 88-98 Chevy. If anyone has an example, I might consider it because of the height and the cup holders in the back. In the mean time, I'm looking for a 70's Chevy console to restore. If anyone has one, I would consider it as opposed to the reproductions in LMC.

ford-f150-center-console-43026.jpg

20160718_172548.jpg

4. Cokeman95

Cokeman95 I'm Awesome

I'm running a 99-02 gmt800 console in my suburban. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jared Jackson likes this.