Censored words needing unblocked

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Y'all old fellers with that slide rule talk :lol: My teachers also thought calculators were "cheating" but we had them scientific ones where you could store text in them so in a way you could actually cheat with one if you had that kind of time on your hands to store formulas in them and such. That was back in the early 90's. But even then, I've never had to memorize that crap in the real world so not sure why they were so persistent in making us memorize them back then

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Per this thread: https://www.gmt400.com/threads/alternator-wiring.55604/page-6#post-1204437 ...can we get the following unblocked?
m a x i
v u l g a r
b u l l s h i t (honestly, even my mother doesn't consider this a curse word any more)
p o t t y
a s s e s
s e x u a l

Also, I do agree with f bombs being replaced in-situ. Being a Chevy truck forum, I'd recommend "Ford". "I ran over a curb and now my suspension is Forded up!"