Censored words needing unblocked

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From another thread: Clearly "Hook er" needs to be un-blocked, as the formal name of a major automotive header manufacturer.

Went back to that thread...still need Hook_er unblocked.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
How 'bout ******? You know, the town in California, that a performance/ski boat manufacturer is named after? San_ger California? East of Fresno?

I guess there's one in Texas, too.

****** "Hoo_ker" is still a problem.
Only an administrator can fix this issues, but please keep posting them as y'all notice them. That way @Shaggy , and, or @Old77 can see them and fix them.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hooker and sanger are now fixed. Not even sure why sanger would have been in the list to begin with

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can see why "hum ping" is blocked, but we're not in grade school. I used it in reference to working hard and it was censored. If y'all want to keep it censored, I understand, but I think that's a bit extreme.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tried to post about brake drum diameter. I can never remember the exact diameter of the "11-inch" drums, which is actually about 11 1/8 inches, but not exactly 11 1/8.

So I use three letters to represent tenths, hundredths, and thousandths of an inch. x-x-x.

and it comes out as 11.***.

x-x-x? Really? How is three letters that offensive?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tried to post about brake drum diameter. I can never remember the exact diameter of the "11-inch" drums, which is actually about 11 1/8 inches, but not exactly 11 1/8.

So I use three letters to represent tenths, hundredths, and thousandths of an inch. x-x-x.

and it comes out as 11.***.

x-x-x? Really? How is three letters that offensive?

So you're saying maybe I wasn't crazy when I thought odometer numbers got censored a few pages back? :lol:

Thanks for posting, makes me feel better about my mental state.