Censored words needing unblocked

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I saw a post earlier where just a string of three numbers was censored... No idea what they were, but I know it was the last three numbers of an odometer reading. Triple six maybe?

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I saw a post earlier where just a string of three numbers was censored... No idea what they were, but I know it was the last three numbers of an odometer reading. Triple six maybe?
Can't have none of that devil talk on the forums, bruh :crazy:

I've not seen any numbers on the list so that just sounds weird LOL

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can't have none of that devil talk on the forums, bruh :crazy:

I've not seen any numbers on the list so that just sounds weird LOL

Now that I'm thinking about it, it was probably just someone abbreviating/approximating with asterisks for the last three digits. I think I'm just hyper-aware of asterisks on the forum now. :lol: :sorrysign:

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that I'm thinking about it, it was probably just someone abbreviating/approximating with asterisks for the last three digits. I think I'm just hyper-aware of asterisks on the forum now.
That leads to the question, why is six asterisks in a row censored?

See, if I type ******, it gets censored to ******. I guess I'll have to type it out * * * * * * so it doesn't get censored.

[/satire]