Censored words needing unblocked

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
Who the hell is George Carlin?

Almost as legendary as @HotWheelsBurban
2 legends in their own right I hope some day soon we can get some one to fill his shoes I know it will never be the same but some one needs to keep all of these snowflakes in check now I give it a way to our very own HotWheelsBurban who I have heard and was told that she has her own made up incomplete list of impolite words and and has plans to read it aloud to all of us

ps not really she is a saint and would never even think of doing such a thing like intentionally use those kinds of words

and a psa from me to any one that reads this I kept my word and posted it in the funny stuff thread and I leave you with some of my favorite words

``~! @#$% ^&*( )-= _+]\ {}\| ,./<>? /*-+

Last edited:

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who the hell is George Carlin?
First time I saw his shtick was on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. Next you're going to ask who Carson was.

Carlin becomes The Hippy-Dippy Weatherman.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

And later,
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing the censoring is in the program that this forum operates on. Personally I wouldn't feel too bad if they shut it down for a how ever long it takes to work the bugs out if need be.
Maybe add a pop up blocker while they're at it?

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's no popup ads if you run an ad blocker, but that's also why I'm a supporting member. Forum needs money to run. The downside is Amazon links are blocked if people leave the "https://" on the front.