Cell Phone Mounting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jared Jackson

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Browsed a few threads but didn't see anything that I liked. What are you guys doing with your cell phones in your trucks? I constantly have to chase my phone around my interior because I don't have a great place to store it. I was thinking a RAM mount on the windshield, I have used those in the past. However, I use a custom fit sun screen to keep the interior out of the sun as much as I can at work, so that really isn't a good option for me. I am not totally against drilling and mounting to the dash somewhere, but I would rather not. I would not be as upset about the knee area, but definitely not the top of the dash.

Just looking for pics/ideas of what others are doing.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pop sockets are pretty cool accessories for the phone and they have 3m mounting options to the dash. Offhand. One of the blank spots on the vercital bezel would work well.

On my 96..my phone is usually on top of my center console, in the pocket where the CD player used to go, or in the useless pull out cupholder.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a 94, so the squared off dash, but I use a suction cup mount from Spigen on the flat portion of the top of the dash bezel.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pop sockets are pretty cool accessories for the phone and they have 3m mounting options to the dash. Offhand. One of the blank spots on the vercital bezel would work well.

On my 96..my phone is usually on top of my center console, in the pocket where the CD player used to go, or in the useless pull out cupholder.

Seconding the tray on top of the 95+ center console, it's got the perfect lip to keep your phone from sliding around. Mine is always laying there.

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have an iOttie mount that I put right above and to the left of the cigarette lighter cluster on the knee bolster. It's got a wireless charger built in so my maps app doesn't kill my battery. Had one in my daily driver, works great, so I went on Amazon and bought another.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

shorepatrol

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use the stick on with the magnet. Put it on the pull out cup holder. Works well in town, but won't hold the phone on bumpy dirt roads

Jared Jackson

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

lol, everyone hates that cup holder! I personally don't mind it. I wish I had a console...