CCLB dually #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Well I kicked it out of the shop and swapped transmissions in my Camaro. Gonna be a few weeks before I can re-engage this thing. If my other dually bed sells in the meantime I'll be set for funds to finish this thing.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I'd love to but I'm going to Japan tomorrow and when I get back I gotta rage on the Camaro to get it race ready and build an engine or 2 in my garage to free up some space.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Went to the junkyard today and grabbed a radiator and shroud, mounts, gas pedal, throttle cable, PCM mount, airbox with elbow, and some other crap that escapes me. Also snuck in a brake pedal for the 1500 for hydroboost and a cam sensor for it to try and see if that gets rid of the misfires. Friend's shop is beginning to free up some too, so I think I can start knocking stuff out on this in the next month or 2. Still need that damn rubber elbow that is 454 specific though. Monday I'm grabbing a fuel tank, lines, and charcoal canister line from a CCLB 454 donor off Craigslist. That was one major hurdle I was facing so a huge relief to have found the parts and at a reasonable price. Just need someone to buy my spare dually diff now.

Sparkysikes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great to see you back at it. My other fixes haven't been as good. I almost had to start working on my own truck lol.

Well actually I did body and rust and paint repair. But haven't done the intercooler yet!